Monday, December 8, 2008




Tristan was one of the first seniors that I photographed this season. He came with his dad and brought his four-wheeler with him for a prop. We had a good session and I thought we had some good images as a result. I didn't really get to know Tristan very well from that day, I usually ask them about the sports that they play and just try to get them to relax a little. He liked soccer and racing his four-wheeler. Sadly, the day after I dropped off his proofs to him, he passed away as a result of an accident. It really hit home that every day we have here on earth, is a precious gift to enjoy. Tristan's parents have expressed how much these photos of him, mean to his family and I thank them for giving me the opportunity to document this time in his life.

No comments: